In 1966, the Platner Collection captured the “decorative, gentle, graceful” shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The Side Chair, which can be used as a dining chair or guest chair, is created by welding curved steel rods to circular and semi-circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
- Dimension: W26.5" x D22" x H28.75"
- Upholstered in Circa Fabric Charcoal (Brown)
- Seat shell is molded fiberglass with molded latex foam cushions
- Base constructed of vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Metallic Bronze finishes are plated and polished